AKINMED REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This lighting text; It has been prepared to inform the persons concerned about the personal data we process as the data controller pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law dated 24/03/2016 and numbered 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation dated 10/03/2018. .
- TITLE OF DATA SPEAKER
Title: Akin Laboratory Equipment Industry and Trade Limited Company.
Address: Esenşehir district, Özfil street. No:23/1 Umraniye/Istanbul
Telephone No: 0 (216) 329 33 44 Fax No: 0 (216) 329 61 43
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
• Execution of Goods and Service Sales Processes and After-Sales Support Services
• Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
• Execution of Communication Activities
• Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction
• Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes
• Follow-up of Requests/Complaints
• Execution of Marketing Processes and Marketing Analysis Studies of Products and Services
• Execution of Storage and Archive Activities
• Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
• Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data;
• The hospital where the treatment will be performed for the purpose of treating the person concerned,
• In order to communicate with the hospital official, customers,
• To relevant institutions, if requested by legally authorized public institutions and organizations,
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHOD AND LEGAL REASON
Personal data; It can be obtained directly from the persons concerned during the establishment and continuation of the legal relationship or after its termination. In this context, personal data; It can be collected in writing or verbally by filling in application forms, delivering documents containing data, e-mail, verbal communication.
Your personal data; Explicit consent is processed on the basis of legal reasons that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract, that it is compulsory for our company, which is the data controller, to fulfill its legal obligations arising from the legislation, that it is compulsory for the establishment/use/protection of a right.
- RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON
Employees as Relevant Persons/Our Employees can always apply to the data controller within the framework of Article 11 of the Law;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
• Requesting notification of the transactions regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The Relevant Person submits these requests to Akın Laboratory Devices Industry and Trade Ltd. Şti, to the address of Esensehir Mahallesi Özfil Sokak No:23/1 Ümraniye/İstanbul or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Obligatory matters for the person concerned;
a) Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any,
c) Domicile or workplace address for notification,
ç) If available, the e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification,
d) Subject of the request
e) Information and documents related to the subject, if any, are attached to the application.